- Hello stART listeners! We are back on our regular schedule and are here to share updates on our creative projects! Although we are hit with winter weather in April, we keep on creating, from crochet to circles, plans and unplans, it's all good fun. We'll be back in 2 weeks to share what we've been up to and our creative projects.
- As always, there is some show and tell to the shows so make sure to watch our video version which will be up here as well as on YouTube. We are keeping to creative updates and looking to what we are working on in the future, which keeps the podcast to about 30 minutes which has really been working for us - we hope you enjoy it that way too.
- On this episode we mention: the book The Happy Hooker, Shannon's The Sweater Project 2014, Lisa Congdon, Creative Bug (and specifically Line Drawing with Lisa Congdon).
Where to find us:
- Have a question or a comment? Email us.
- Find Jamie at Jamie Ridler Studios.ca and her podcast Creative Living with Jamie and her blog Jamie's Sketchbook.
- Find Suzie at Suzie's Eclectic Scrapbook, Suzie the Foodie, Crafter Geek and Freak and on YouTube
- Find Shannon at Planet Shannon, Before the Dawn and on YouTube.
- Subscribe to the stART Sisters Podcast Here.