Suzie's Shopping Notes from this episode of stART: Skeleton cameos, cabochons/frames, button silicon mold, teapot/cupcake silicon mood, crochet hooks and stitch counters. Happy shopping!
- Hello stART listeners! We are again so back on our regular biweekly schedule and this week we not only get a chance to share what we've done and what we are going to be doing, as well as discuss what 'home' feels like to us.
- As always, there is some show and tell to the shows so make sure to watch our video version which will be up here as well as on YouTube. We are keeping to creative updates and looking to what we are working on in the future, which keeps the podcast to about 30minutes which has really been working for us - we hope you enjoy it that way too. Our Musings portion has taking a bit of a break, but we may still share them as individual videos here and on our http://www.youtube.com/user/RidlerSisters page.
- We would love to hear your thoughts on what *you* are creating and musing about these days!
Where to find us:
- Have a question or a comment? Email us.
- Find Jamie at Jamie Ridler Studios.ca and her podcast Creative Living with Jamie and her blog Jamie's Sketchbook.
- Find Suzie at Suzie the Foodie, Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural and on YouTube
- Find Shannon at Planet Shannon, Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural and YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to the stART Sisters Podcast Here.
- We've been back at our bi-weekly schedule, so we'll be seeing you again in 2 weeks for our next episode.